Let’s face it, nothing happens until you get in front of the prospect. The biggest challenge that every salesperson faces is getting the prospects’ Attention!
Does the thought of prospecting and getting the prospects’ attention leave you overwhelmed, frustrated and exhausted? That will change in minutes once you read, ”The Art of Prospecting: Your Guide To Get In The Door.”
One isn’t born knowing how to sell. It’s a skill and ability that is developed over time. Sometimes, you need a “guide” to share those “valuable insights” with you, to tell you when you’re headed down the wrong path and how to get back on track. This book is your guide to get in the door and close more sales.
Steve shares his top prospecting tactics and strategies he has developed, implemented, refined and personally tested with more than 1,000,000 (yes, that’s one MILLION!) sales and prospecting calls.
You will learn how to:
- Expand your sales pipeline with 6 proven strategies
- Avoid the “Gatekeeper” trap that most salespeople fall into
- Create a Prospecting Calendar that keeps you focused and on track
- Remove the single biggest mistake that 90% of salespeople make
- Multiply the number of prospects that “actually” call you back from voicemail
- Eliminate your fear of prospecting and why you experience call reluctance
- Maximize each sales opportunity when working with objections
- 6 step proven process to get in the door and close more sales
- Plus so much more…
BUY BOOK NOW
Praise for The Art of Prospecting: Your Guide to Get in the Door
—Eric C. Graber, RIA, President, CSFC
—Mark LeBlanc, Founder, Small Business Success, Author of Growing Your Business, Build Your Consulting Practice, and Never be the Same
—Jake Atwood, President, BuzzBuilder, Inc.
—Laurie Currell, VP Training and Consulting Services, Dardis Communications, Inc.
—Thomas J. Winninger, CPAE, Market Strategist, author of Thinking Smart, Chair of Qualitative Research Ascendancy Companies
—Deirdre Van Nest, Keynoter, Trainer, and Creator of the Crazy Good TalksTM Blueprint
—Scott P. Plum, Founder, Minnesota Sales Institute, author of Taking Off Into the Wind
—F. Scott Addis, CEO, Beyond Insurance
—Chris Swanson, CEO of Pure Driven
—Ronn Lehmann, Consultant in Human Factors of Business