In today's show I talk about one of my favorite stories from the Old Testament, David vs. Goliath. It is a great story and there are many lessons to learn that can be applied today. Below are a few.
1. Whose battle are you fighting and do you believe in their cause?
2. Don't listen to all of the naysayers that say you can't do it because…
3. Whose armor are you going to wear, yours or someone else's?
4. What fears are you running away from? Identify your fears and run straight at them.
5. If you are a leader, are you willing to do what you are asking of others?
6. Take caution when following someone. When Goliath was killed his troops fled.
If you would care to read the full story it can be found in 1st Samuel, chapter 17.